See our certifications and Information Security Policy
Our information security management system (ISMS) is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
TISAX, Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange
ENX Association governs TISAX on behalf of the German VDA (German Association of the Automotive Industry). More information: https://enx.com/tisax
Our Information Security Policy
DH Anticounterfeit offers the world’s leading brand protection web-based software solution specialized on anti-counterfeit.
DH Anticounterfeit adopts an Information Security Management System based on the requirements of EN ISO / IEC 27001:2017 which provides the following benefits to DH Anticounterfeit and the client:
- to provide peace of mind to the customer that information is managed in a safe manner.
- to implement a proactive approach to identify any potential risks related to information security and subsequently reduce the possibility of any incidents.
- to reduce the need to perform additional information security audits and penetration tests (hence reducing operation costs and time).
DH Anticounterfeit has established the following strategic objectives:
- Long Term Vision
- To establish long-lasting business relationships with all stakeholders having strong potential for development and growth.
- To establish honest and transparent relationships built on mutual trust.
- To evolve and be at the forefront of the fast-changing industry.
- To establish safeguards to prevent unauthorized and improper access to data including theft, abuse, misuse and any form of damage.
- Legal Compliance
- To constantly comply with any legal requirements.
- Customer Focus
- To meet customer requirements in a timely and professional manner without ever comprising the business ethics and principles.
- To provide a flexible service that suits the needs of the customers.
- To constantly strive to exceed customer expectations.
- To give the required and deserved respect and attention to all clients.
- To encourage the continuous professional development of employees with the aim to be constantly updated about changes in information security management and technology.
- To constantly guide the employees to place a great emphasis on trust and integrity by protecting the interests and confidentiality of clients.
- To harness and develop the experience and knowledge earned over the years.
- To continually strengthen and improve the overall capabilities of the information security management system of DH Anticounterfeit.